1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife
2. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
With Kyler's schedule, we don't get the typical Sunday afternoon since he works every other weekend and is on nights half the time. BUT for answering the questions sake, I would say making an awesome dinner with the husband and maybe watching a movie, or walking around the mall. I like to get out of the house when Kyler's off.
3. What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away
If we were home, we would be going to my Grandparents for lunch of cook out burgers and dogs, deviled eggs, and watergate salad, then we would go to the fireworks show wherever they had it that year in Joplin, and then we would go back and shoot night fireworks. This year Kyler is on mids and has to sleep all day and work all evening so any plans we had for the 4th pretty much got shot. :( We're going to grill out steaks in the 2 hours that he is home, I'm going to eat Watermelon, and then probably spend the evening with baby girl watching movies.
4. If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
Being a hypochondriac and going on WebMD thinking I had the flu and closing the site thinking I had cancer. I would totally win 1st place at that event every time. :)
5. What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife
Again....hahahahahahaha. Right before summer I had a GINORMOUS belly from my chunky monkey, and now I just have that nasty baby pooch left behind so yeah. My body may never be bathing suit ready again.