Friday, October 22, 2010

Mil Spouse Fill In Friday

I'm on time. Woot Woot!

1. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Such a night owl!!! My current job, donut shop where work starts at 5AM, is really cramping my night owl style. When I was in college I would stay awake until 2AM most mornings.

2. What makes you jealous?
Girls who have willpower to not eat brownies and cupcakes and good ol greasy hamburgers. Aka skinny girls. I don't know if that will ever be me, because I think I'd rather not be depriving myself constantly and be a bit bigger, but happy. Seeing friends and family from home hanging out makes me jealous, just because I miss them a lot and can't be there. Women whose longest time away from their husband is a week and they are capable of acting like it's the end of the world, when a week to me seems like nothing.

3. Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
Psh, no. Me and Kyler are both wonderful at procrastinating. Although I don't really know if we'll be buying much as far as gifts this year, because of the baby coming.

4. What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Fried potatoes that I can put ketchup on, an authentic philly cheese steak sandwich, and chocolate cheesecake for dessert. I don't care if those things don't go together, they all sound awesome right now.

5. Where was your first kiss?
Ahhhh I don't even want to talk about this. Blah I will talk about it. It was the worst, most unromantic first kiss ever. It was in the freaking shower room in this little locker building by my High School's football field. It was the worst.

My first kiss with Kyler, though, was on my front porch, after one of our dates, and it was much more enjoyable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment