Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mil-spouse Friday Fill-In (Shhh it's Saturday)

I seriously fail at remembering things. My memory is not the most fantastic anyways and add on top of that my increasing pregnancy brain...yeah. So, sorry, here's the Mil spouse Friday fill in, a day late :P

1. What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party?
One time at yearbook camp (yes...there is yearbook camp. No, this story doesn't have anything to do with cameras going into private parts) there was a contest to win your school a brand new, nice, digital camera. You had to sing a song and have choreography with it...I think we may have actually only had to lip sync. Our song/dance was me and my friend dressing up as guys and the two guys who did it with us putting on wigs and make up and dressing up like girls and I'm pretty sure we did the Scrubs song. We won! So yeah I was wearing baggy pants, a baggy hoodie, a hat, and I think they may have drawn a beard on us.

2. What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle?
What don't you give up? lol. You give up your home, your comfort zone, your patience, seeing your friends and family, freedom to go wherever you want whenever you want, and honestly you give up your husband too. The military owns him and basically everything about your life while you're in it.

3. If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why?
I would really love to go to Ireland. It seems like a beautiful place and my family is very Irish so I've always been interested in that. I would also love to go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower. I'm not sure why I love that thing so much, but there is just something about it!

4. If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose?
Ha! I would never, ever, ever, in a google years join the military. EVER. No thank you. Since I have to answer the question though, I guess I would choose the Air Force and I don't know what MOS because I don't know any of theirs. Are there any MOS's that have anything to do with kids? haha.

5. What is your favorite thing to make for dinner?
I really enjoy cooking but when thinking of this question, I honestly don't really like making anything for dinner. Weird. I guess it's the end result that I like? I do love to bake. So I will amend the question and say that I love to bake pies.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for winning a new camera for your school! That's something I totally would have done too.

    ReplyDelete