Friday, October 8, 2010

Mil-Spouse Fill In Friday...on Friday!

Hey look I am actually on time this week. Go me!

1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
I will have to list two...I went on a Williamsburg trip from Kansas to D.C., Virginia, Pennsylvania in 8th grade but I just had to ride in a bus for 24 hours so I'm not sure that counts. The longest road trip where I was an adult and actually had to drive was on the way to Kyler's basic graduation. My radio wouldn't work, my CD player at the time was eating all of my CD's, and I almost fell asleep a few times. 14 hours later I luckily got to see the hubby :)

2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
I collect dolphin things, mostly because I love dolphins and people are continually buying me dolphin things. I don't think I have ever actually purchased one of these myself.

3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
Being able to do, eat, say, etc what you want without really worrying about getting in trouble for it. I have several least favorite parts, though :)

4. What song brings a tear to your eye?
Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson and Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne are two that always nearly make me cry, because they remind of Lucas. Still miss him and think of him all the time! Traveling Soldier by Dixie Chicks always makes me cry, too. I think it's a really beautiful song and well you know, makes sense to have a bit of a "hits home" spot for me.

5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
I was about 9-12, honestly I don't remember. On the way to Las Vegas with my grandparents. I was absolutely terrified of flying before this, as in about to panic attack from it. Our flight got delayed because of technical difficulties with the plane. When we were finally able to get on it was storming and there was terrible turbulence. Can't make these things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment