Monday, October 18, 2010

Mil Spouse Fill In

I think I'm just going to start titling this without the Friday...because I never do it on Friday. Sorry! Oh well. Here's the fill in for last week :P

1. What are some things on your bucket list?
Travel to another country, see the Eiffel Tower, become a teacher...let's see...I actually used to have this little book that I wrote all the things I wanted to do before I die. I wrote it in high school and I looked at it the other day and my interests have certainly changed.

2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far?
For just over a year and so far we've only got Fort Gordon on our list. I'm ready for somewhere else ;)

3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far?
Oh boy, I always think these types of questions are the hardest. I will just put a few that come to mind.
-Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold-Kyler and I danced to this at our wedding, and I felt like it's a good song for when he was at basic, too.
-King of Anything by Sara Bareilles-This one is to all those people who have things to say about me being pregnant without a degree. "You've got opinions man, we're all entitled to em, but I never asked...who died and made you king of anything?" ;)

Okay so that's a pretty lame compilation, I'm sorry, but that's all I've got for now. Those song questions are tough for me.

4. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
I usually get pepperoni with green peppers and mushrooms so I suppose that would be my favorite. There's one at Giuseppe's that I LOVE that is ricotta, spinach, and tomato with a white sauce. Yum.

5. What are three good things in your life right now?
-I have the greatest husband ever that I love more than anything and he treats me great. Before becoming an Army Wife I didn't realize that was such a rare thing but it truly seems like it is and I'm really lucky.
-I'm pregnant, and I can't wait to meet this little baby and be the best momma possible.
-We have a place to live, a really comfortable bed to sleep in, plenty of groceries in our fridge...that's always good :P Also, I put in my 2 weeks notice at my job, which I could not be more psyched about. Worst. Job. Ever. For a sick, tired pregnant woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment